Thursday, November 06, 2014

Outfit: Cosy Knits

06-11-14b


06-11-14e


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Thursday morning I looked out of the window and abandoned my plans to wear shoes when I saw the frost. I opted for these faux fur trimmed booties instead.

06-11-14


It was cold out first thing so I was glad I’d pulled one of my proper coats out of storage Wednesday night. The forecast was for 7ÂșC and raining so I’d decided a coat was probably a good idea and when it dawned clear and frosty it was definitely a good idea.

06-11-14c


The sweater dresses proper are out now which is great as you are basically just wearing a big jumper and calling it an outfit. I just wished I’d searched harder for my thicker teal tights – I had to stop for petrol on my way to work and it was chilly at the filling station.

06-11-14d


Grey knit dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Teal tights – H&M?
Black faux fur trim booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal knit scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment