Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Outfit: Over The Knee Boots

03-11-14


03-11-14e


NL black faux leather OTK


So November arrived at the weekend and with it some cold weather more unseasonably warm temperatures. On Saturday (November 1st) I got three loads of washing dry on the line and was able to go out in only one layer it was so warm.

03-11-14b


03-11-14c


By Monday the temperature had dipped sufficiently that I could pull out my first pair of over the knee (OTK) boots of the season. I love a good pair of OTK boots and went with this flat pair with my dress on Monday. I’ve had them quite a lot of years now (maybe four?) and they’re holding up well considering they’re from New Look and weren’t expensive.

03-11-14d


Apparently we’ve seen the last of the warm weather now so expect to see more boots and polo necks in the coming weeks.

Teal dress – F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – Primark
Black OTK boots – New Look
Cream earrings – gifted
Cream necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment