Sunday, December 14, 2014

This Week…



I got myself a new mouse at work last Friday. It’s a posh wireless one as my old, wired, one was catching on my monitor cable and driving me mad as it kept getting stuck. My new one is silver (score 1) and shiny (score 2) but it’s the additional side buttons that I’m most excited about. My old mouse had these extra buttons but for some reason the drivers wouldn’t install properly on my new laptop, meaning I had to have the buttons doing what they were defaulted to do, not what I wanted them to do.

The new mouse’s drivers have installed no problem and so I can have the left hand side button set to minimise windows as I used to be able to do on my old laptop. It’s a small thing I know, but this is making me extremely happy. Sometimes it’s the little things, you know?


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment