Friday, December 12, 2014

Outfit: Christmas Jumper Day!

12-12-14


12-12-14d


12-12-14e


Ukala Sydney high chestnut


Today is National Christmas Jumper Day. No, I didn’t know that was a thing until this year either. My sweater is from Primark and was an early Christmas present from my little sister. It is 80% wool which for only £14 is pretty good I think.

12-12-14b


12-12-14c


As my sweater isn’t one of the bright, garish ones with flashing lights or anything I added some snowman deely boppers for good measure. A few years back I used to sing with that esteemed vocal ensemble Harrogate Choral Society. Every Christmas we would join up with the local schools for a big concert in the International Centre. As I sang 2nd Alto I would always end up on the back row. My fellow 2nd Altos and I would don deely boppers, tinsel and all manner of Christmassy items in the second half. It was always a really fun night, we’d all sing Jingle Bells and Santa would come to visit. My snowmen were a gift from one of my 2nd Alto friends in the choir.

Grey wool sweater – Primark (gifted)
Jeans – Esprit (c/o Spartoo)
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Tan boots – EMU Australia (c/o Sarenza)
Snowman deely boppers – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Silver bangles – Scope, DP and gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment