Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outfit: Layers

10-12-14


10-12-14d


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


I have somehow managed to be assigned a draughty seat again at work, right by the main entrance doors. This means that every time someone enters the building and then opens the doors to the ground floor I am blasted with an icy wind. It’s fun. Long-time readers may remember the winter of 2012/13 when the same thing happened in a previous office.

10-12-14b


10-12-14c


It has proved to be useful experience though as I learnt the art of layering that winter. Today I was going to just put the blue cardi over my dress, but as a last minute addition I got out the polo neck sweater and layered that under my dress for extra warmth. I probably could have done with longer boots, but I’m loving ankle boots with dresses right now, and the blue tights are fairly thick.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and grey dress – Next Tall
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Blue tights – Accessorize
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Blue and silver snowflake earrings – Etsy
Black boots – Jana Rahbini (c/o Sarenza)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment