Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Outfit: Long Tall Sally Blue and Black

01-12-14


01-12-14c


01-12-14e


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


I ended up dressed in Long Tall Sally on Tuesday. That’s not too difficult for me though as a good proportion of my wardrobe is made up of LTS items as they’re one of the few brands that actually fits me properly. I got this skirt two years ago and it’s a size 10 so, yay!

01-12-14b


01-12-14d


Many, many years back I tried on a similar blue and black bonded lace skirt in LTS. It was full length and the blue was a brighter, dark cobalt colour. It was in the sale but it was quite dressy and I wasn’t sure when I would wear it so I didn’t buy it. And I regretted it ever since. It was a truly beautiful skirt. For all my years trawling eBay I’ve never seen it on there. This pencil skirt is far more practical. It works by day but could be dressed up with a fancy top and jacket for the evening too.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Blue and black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black fleece lined tights – Primark
Blue suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Blue and silver snowflake earrings – Etsy


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment