Monday, March 06, 2017

Outfit: February 27th – Last of the Winter Weather?

27-02-17b


27-02-17


27-02-17c


27-02-17e


27-02-17d


27-02-17f


Just when I thought that spring was right around the corner, February bit back with a vengeance and we got more cold, wet weather. The snow that was forecast didn’t materialise, fortunately, but the wind was bitingly cold. I layered my thermal top underneath this thin polo neck to make sure I kept warm. It pained me to get out the fleece lined tights again, but needs must, along with the tall boots.

Top – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Primark
Boots – Clarks (Debenhams, sale)
Necklace – Primark


PS. I listed some things on eBay yesterday, if you want to take a look my username over there is woodhousegrove.

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment