Monday, July 03, 2017

Outfit: June 20th – Still Warm

20-06-17


20-06-17b


20-06-17d


20-06-17f


The heat abated a bit on the Tuesday of this week but it was still warm out. Warm enough not to need the denim jacket I stashed in my bag ‘just in case’. That’s the trouble with being nesh: you never trust that you will be warm enough without an additional layer.

I don’t like to have my hair on my neck when the weather is hot. Even if I start with it down I put a hair tie on my wrist and it is usually up in a ponytail by lunchtime. This particular morning I couldn’t be bothered with curling it so I went straight for the ponytail.

Top – Boohoo
Skirt – Next (charity shop)
Shoes – Primark
Choker – Primark
Cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Rings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment